- American Meteorological Society page of weather resources, with many items useful to teaching. Good links to National Weather Service (NWS) resources, also.
- Geostationary Satellite Server from NOAA: Wonderful imagery from the GOES
- National Weather Service (NWS): National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- NWS San Francisco Bay/Monterey Station: Current local weather information, includes latest El Niño news, Web Cams, Current Hazards, Local Warnings, Storm Reports, Current Conditions, Forecasts, Maps & Charts, Fire Weather, Winter Weather, Sun/Moon/Tides, Climate Outlook, Weather Safety, and Miscellaneous. Check the left side bar for navigating through the pages.
- NRL Monterey Marine Meteorology Division Satellite Meteorology
- SJSU weather cams and archives; link to Meteorology department
- WeatherScapes: This site contains photographs of many weather phenomena, and information on how to photograph these. The photo collection consists of five categories: Atmospheric Optics, Lightning, Clouds, Astronomy, Miscellaneous
El Niño & La Niña Educational Resources